Utility Hub can be deployed in any vehicle to provide reliable connectivity solutions. Using cutting edge Quality of Service and Hi-gain antenna to allow vital business functions to continue even in challenging and remote areas.
Fully managed web server, can host local content with 16GB of internal storage and can power external devices providing a flexible solution to suit business needs.
The hub just needs power, either 110/230V AC or 9-28V DC. The Hub will automatically boot up and connect to the proxy server over the fastest possible 3G/4G connection.
Full-featured server and can be configured to customer requirements. The Remote Hub can host intelligent local functionality such as logic for managing users and collecting statistics.
- Hi-Gain antenna enhancing mobile signal in remote and challenging areas
- Intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) and equitable bandwidth sharing
- Ignition based with optional battery version
- Individual data limits and automatic user blocking
- Storage of local content (manuals and health and safety documents)
- Over the Air (OTA) configurations allowing out in the field changes
- Real-time GPS location monitoring, Hub eco system and data usage dashboards