The Vodafone Remote Hub can be installed in to any environment and provides a WiFi hotspot of up to 50 meters dependent on environment. Once powered the Remote Hub will automatically provide connectivity within one minute. Connectivity is provided using Hi-Gain antenna giving good signal strength even in remote and challenging areas.
The Vodafone Remote Hub can be configured to customer requirements and can host intelligent local functionality such as logic for managing users and collecting statistics. With 16GB of internal local content such as manuals and information to be streamed directly from the Remote Hub without using data allowances repeatedly.
In areas with low connectivity the Vodafone Remote Hub has the ability to sense signal strengths and alter the level of data transmissions based on these levels. This prioritises vital actions over those that are a lower priority providing core business function continuity.
- Fully featured integrated managed server
- Service blocking available (YouTube, iCloud, dropbox etc.)
- Intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) and equitable bandwidth sharing
- Individual data limits and automatic user blocking
- Real-time dashboards showing Remote Hub eco system, data usage and current status
- Automatic data usage limits per user with automatic restrictions helping to avoid overage charges
- Over the air (OTA) configurations allow out in the field changes
- Hi-Gain Antenna enhancing mobile signal